Monday, December 11, 2006

Greetings from your councilman!

Greetings to everyone here in the 3rd Ward! This is the first post on my 3rd Ward weblog (also known as a blog)! I'd like to give a "shout out" to my assistant Marisha for her help in putting this thing together!

To those of you new to the world of blogging -- and I know I am certainly one of them -- a "blog" is simply an online journal that will make it easier for you to read about some of the news and events here in the Armitage Heights neighborhood, and also the surrounding neighborhoods of Armitage Hill, Hanley, Kendall Park, Little Warsaw and Wihinapa that comprise the 3rd Ward. I will be posting information about things happening around the neighborhood, news for residents and business owners, updates from city council meetings, and maybe even a few tips about life around the city!

Armitage Heights is definitely the "crown jewel" of the city, and it is with a great deal of community pride that I begin this blog! Please email me at sherman.larson@armhts.ci.whi.us with any suggestions you might have for making this site more useful!

-Sherman

No comments: