Tuesday, January 9, 2007

i'm councilman sherman larson!


hi everyone, i'm councilman sherman larson! i'm so "handsome" and "awesome"! i always wear a "mens warehouse" suit and blue tie! here's a "neat" picture of me with my uncle and my political hero, general alfredo stroessner, former paraguayan dictator! he's my uncle! my actual, related-by-blood uncle! i want to be just like him! i want to run armitage heights with an iron fist and crush all dissent, YAY! and my hair is so "pretty" and "stylish"!


i'm soooooo great! everybody look at me! i'm going to run for "metro mayor" someday and then senator and i'll be able to tell everyone what to do even though i can't even "format" a paragrpagh of text without screwing everything up! i can't do anything without my "assistants" help! oh no! help me marisha! i'm so lost without you!

now, uncle stroessner and i will send out my "third ward stormtroopers" to destroy you! "SEIZE" THEM!

love,
sherman

ã2/\/\̆ÀGÊ (-(Éì9Htš KÀô§ KrËW RuLèz!

No comments: