Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thanks for your concern.


Good afternoon, everyone -- quite the afternoon, eh? I'm writing to you from a bed in the fine, wi-fi enabled environs of the Mishipeshu Memorial Medical Center downtown. As nice as it'd be to be in one of the hopsitals in my own ward -- St. Amor of Aquitane Hopsital, or Pierce County/Wihinapa Medical -- I can't complain about the way I've been treated her. If you ever get wacked over the head with a model train, Mish Memorial is the place to go!

Thanks to Marisha for keeping everyone updated! It looks like I'll be in here for awhile, just to be safe. I may have fractured an elbow or something, according to my doctor.

Marisha lent me her camera, so maybe I'll do a kind of "photo blog" of my stay in the hospital for awhile! Above is the lunch I just had -- crackers and jello. The jello was delicious!

I'll keep you updated!

No comments: